With over 30 years’ engagement with human rights and equality work at national and international level, qualifications in International Human Rights Law and Mediation/Conflict Resolution and experience of reporting and presenting to United Nations, Council of Europe and European Commission committees, sessions and hearings; AyeRight has the skills, knowledge and experience to advise, monitor and evaluate organisation and agency policy and practice in these fields.
What follows is our key service offer. However, aware of the diversity of human rights and equality work, the list is not exhaustive and each service can be tailored to suit the needs of the individual or organisation.
- Design and evaluation of human rights and equality compliant policy and procedures;
- Scrutiny, updating, proofing and editing of existing policy;
- Monitoring and evaluation of practice;
- Workshops and training days on key human rights and equality instruments – for example: the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child [UNCRC]; the Human Rights Act [HRA]; the International Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Racial Discrimination [CERD]; the Council of Europe Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities [FCNM]; the Equality Act [EA];
- Training days and one-to-one workplace mediation and conflict resolution services;
- Interim management and/or development services – for a period of 3 to 9 months to manage a period of transition, crisis or change within an organisation.
Giving Back to Society
In addition to the above we offer pro bono advice and support to emerging and in-development civil society groups and organisations who share our core values and who we feel would benefit from our expertise. This may include an AyeRight email address until groups have established their own online presence.